- What fragrances are offered for the Automatic Shower Cleaner?
We have two fragrances to keep your bathroom smelling great: Fresh Clean and Glade® Refreshing Spa®. Not only do our formulas smell great, but they also eliminate odors while they clean!
- Try “Fresh Clean” for long-lasting fragrance that is specially designed to keep your bathroom smelling clean for up to 24 hours. That means your shower will still smell great when you get in it the next morning!
- Transport yourself to the tranquility of a day at the spa with relaxing Glade® Refreshing Spa®. And because it comes from the makers of Glade®, you know it’s going to smell great!
- Can I use the Automatic Shower Cleaner even if I have a shower curtain?
Yes – it works great on shower curtains. Simply push the button, close the curtain, and walk away! The Automatic Shower Cleaner will keep your entire shower clean, including the curtain, by attacking soap scum and eliminating mold & mildew stains. You won’t have to clean your shower curtain for up to 30 days!
- What is Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner is a breakthrough cleaning system that automatically sprays cleaner to eliminate the build-up of tough soap scum and mold &mildew stains. The cleaning formula combines with the water on your shower walls to begin working immediately. With daily use, your shower will be visibly cleaner and stay that way!
- Will I really not have to clean my shower for up to 30 days?
Yes, you will be able to wait to clean your shower for up to a month!
Usually, gross soils start building up on the walls, corners, and tub every single time you shower – which is why you have to clean so often. But when you use the Automatic Shower Cleaner, it keeps those soils at bay by attacking soap scum and cleaning mold & mildew stains. That way, you can keep your shower looking great with just the daily touch of a button!
- How is Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with Dual Sprayer different from the original Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with Dual Sprayer has two sprayers to focus on parts of your shower where dirt and grime tend to build up most.
Sprayer one, just like the original Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner spins 360° to cover your entire shower. Sprayer two cleans where soap scum and mold & mildew stains collect, by targeting grime in the back corners of your shower.
Just like the original Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner, Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with Dual Sprayer cleans your shower in just days then keeps it clean.
- Does Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner clean the entire shower?
Yes it does. Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner has a power sprayer that spins and sprays cleaning solution over 8 feet...even to the back wall. From a height near the shower faucet to the shower floor, the cleaner lands where moldy mildew and soap scum build up. It is designed to provide coverage for all four walls and tub of both standard six-foot shower/tub combinations and standing showers.
- What is included with each Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner starter kit?
- One power sprayer
- Two 34 oz. refill bottles
- One hanger for your shower head
- How do I use Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner works best on surfaces that are already wet from showering.
Just press the button to activate, and close the shower curtain/door.
The power sprayer will beep for 15 seconds. Then the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner system will spin 360º for 12 seconds and automatically release a pre-measured amount of cleaning formula.
For best results, use consistently on a daily basis after the last shower of the day.
- Can I turn the power sprayer off once I've pressed the button to activate?
Yes. Simply press the button again, and the power sprayer will turn off.
- Is Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner safe to use on most shower/tub surfaces?
Yes. Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner can be used in most standard showers, including fiberglass, acrylic, and plastic shower stalls and shower/tub enclosures. Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner is also safe for use on plastic and synthetic shower curtains. Over time, it may lighten natural fabrics such as cotton. Do not use Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner in showers with brass fixtures, natural marble, or finished wood surfaces. Rinse surfaces well if the cleaner is accidentally sprayed on these surfaces.
- How often do I need to use Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner needs to be used only once a day, after the last shower, to be effective. The cleaner will provide a noticeable reduction in existing mildew stains and soap scum deposits in as short a time as two weeks when used on a daily basis.
- Will Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with Dual Sprayer use the refills faster than the original? The batteries?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with Dual Sprayer will not use batteries or refills faster than the original Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner. The Dual Sprayer was designed to use the same amount of formula and battery power as before, but will now direct more cleaner to tougher-to-clean areas of your shower.
Each refill lasts up to 21 cleanings. With daily use, the batteries in the device can last up to four months.
- How long does each refill last?
Each refill lasts up to 21 cleanings! Individual 34 oz. refills are available.
- How long will the batteries last?
With daily use, the batteries in the device can last up to four months.
- What does the cleaning solution smell like?
The liquid cleaner has a clean, fresh scent.
- Does Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner leave a residue? Do I have to rinse my shower after using it?
No, you do not have to rinse your shower once the product is sprayed. Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner works best on surfaces that are wetted during showering. If the cleaning solution is sprayed onto dry surfaces, it may leave spots. However, any spots can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
- Does the shower, once coated with the cleaning solution, become slippery?
No. The cleaning solution will dry to a clear, non-slippery film between showers to prevent soap scum and hard water spots.
- Where can I find Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with Dual Sprayer?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with Dual Sprayer can be found in your local supermarket, drug store or mass merchandise store, next to your other favorite Scrubbing Bubbles® products.
- Is Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner safe to use around children and pets?
Yes, it is. The formula is less harsh than other shower cleaners, so accidental skin or eye contact only requires rinsing with water. And incidental contact with the product will not harm pets. The product is also safe to spray on personal care products like shampoo, soap, and bath sponges.
- Does the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner come with a warranty?
Yes. The product is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. Exceptions are listed in the product's manual for use and care.
- How do I care for, and maintain my Automatic Shower Cleaner?
One way you can extend the life of your Automatic Shower Cleaner is to keep the battery compartment clean and dry. Remember to replace batteries ONLY on a dry unit, before showering or using the power sprayer. Also, remove the bottle before attempting to replace batteries. To remove the bottle, carefully hold unit over sink, turn upside down, and lift power sprayer from bottle. Set bottle aside. Keep battery compartment contacts (spring and flat) clean and dry. If cleaning solution or water splashes on the batteries or battery compartment contacts when the battery door is opened, immediately wipe dry with a clean rag or paper towel. Before replacing with fresh, clean batteries, lightly coat the top and bottom tips of all four batteries with petroleum jelly.
- What should I do if my power sprayer stops working, even after replacing the batteries?
Wait until power sprayer is completely dry, wipe down the outside of the battery compartment with a dry rag or paper towel and open the battery compartment. Remove the batteries. If minor corrosion (discoloration) is seen on batteries, recycle them. Before replacing with fresh, clean batteries, lightly coat the top and bottom tips of all four batteries with petroleum jelly. Also, if minor corrosion is seen on the battery compartment contacts (springs and flats located inside the battery compartment and on the battery door), clean the corrosion off using a fresh pencil eraser or a dry rag. Insert batteries before closing cleaned battery compartment. If your power sprayer still does not run properly or activate, please call our Consumer Relationship Center at 1-800-558-5252.