This multi-surface cleaner helps your bathroom stay cleaner, longer! Its power formula of active cleaners helps remove soap scum and its invisible grime barrier is activated each time a surface gets wet, working for up to four days! Just rinse and wipe away to leave almost any bathroom surface cleaner.
- Active cleaners work for days
- Invisible grime barrier is activated each time bathroom surfaces get wet, cleaning for four days
- Power cleaners cut through soap scum and grime
- Cleans sinks, showers, tubs, tile, and chrome
Works on most bathroom surfaces, including tubs, showers, glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl and glazed porcelain. Avoid prolonged contact with wood, aluminum and painted, lacquered or soft surfaces. DO NOT USE on gold plated fittings, semi-glazed and resurfaced enamel baths, natural marble, travertine or brass.
- Turn nozzle to ON position.
- Spray 8-12 inches from surface to clean. Cover surface evenly. Allow foam to penetrate dirt and soap scum (for tough jobs, let stand for several minutes).
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge, then rinse.
This product works great on:
- How do I use Scrubbing Bubbles® Extend-A-Clean™ Bathroom Cleaner?
Turn nozzle to ON position. Sprayer 8-12 inches from surface to clean. Allow the foam to penetrate the dirt and for tough jobs let stand for several minutes. Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge, then rinse.
- How is Extend-A-Clean® Bathroom Cleaner different from Clorox® Teflon?
Extend-A-Clean™ uses a hydrophilic (water loving) polymer versus Clorox® Teflon uses a hydrophobic (water hating) polymer. This translates into the Extend-A-Clean™ formula creating a thin sheet of water on the surface that washes the dirt away, whereas a hydrophobic polymer (like Clorox® Telfon) beads up into tiny water droplets filled with dirt that then dry to the surface.
- Does the Extend-A-Clean™ formula leave a residue behind?
No. The Extend-A-Clean™ product will dry to a shine without leaving a residue behind. When applied, the product leaves an invisible barrier on the surface that is not visual or tactile. This barrier inhibits the build up of dirt, which sits on top of the barrier rather than on top of the bathroom surface. Then water rinses over the surface and a small percentage of the barrier rinses down the drain along with the dirt. The barrier is eventually rinsed off the surface completely. The barrier lasts about 4 days.
- Is the solution safe to use around children and pets?
The product should always be used according to the label directions. If this is followed, the solution can be used around children and pets. Note that the product is not a toy. It should always be stored with the safety lock in the lock position and kept out of the reach of children and pets.